Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Delays, Delays

My apologies for not keeping up with things here - I've been sitting on a few posts now thanks to other various things going on in my life. I had a whole post which I've decided not to bother with simply because things have advanced a lot farther with my G4 project since then. I guess you could say it's a perpetual work in progress.

What I plan on doing soon is to put up a sort of MDD buyer's guide to USB 2.0 PCI cards since I've seen questions about them pop up on various forums and list-servs. I also hope to summarize all of my mods in a neat little table, complete with places where I got ideas for them.

I'm backdating these last two posts because I actually did write these back in June or July. Anyway, enjoy.

EDIT: For some reason, I can't seem to access the ability to change time/date for posts in Blogger, so I'll have leave these two posts as they are, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home